Miami Dog Boarding That Offers a Home Away From Home
- Nap Time at Furry Paws
They can't always go with you, but they can still receive the love and care they deserve.
We know how difficult it is to have to leave your best friend behind. The thought of them being alone at home, desperately expelling sighs of loneliness and boredom while patiently sitting by the door or window waiting for your return is almost too much for your heart to bear. We've been there. We understand.
From the largest Great Danes to the tiniest Yorkies, from the most independent to the most needy, all dogs ache for us in our absence. It creates an emotional (and sometimes, behavioral) imbalance in dogs when left alone as it is not a natural occurrence in the pack. Dogs are pack animals, companion animals, and it can truly be devastating to them to be alone for any significant amount of time, especially overnight.
Our Overnight Dog Boarding in Miami Provides Genuine Comfort
Being a part of our pack, your dog will feel safe and comforted with our overnight dog boarding. While he'll still be anxiously awaiting the moment he can see you again, he'll be just as excited to tell you about his new friends and experiences at Furry Paws!
It's important to note that we are an upscale, professional dog boarding facility and not a traditional Miami dog kennel. Let us tell you what sets us apart from traditional dog kennels in Miami...
These are just a few of the things that you can expect when boarding at Furry Paws Miami:
- Cage-free fun and stimulation (before and after bed time, of course!)
- Two roomy playrooms
- The ONLY dog daycare in Miami with an outdoor play area! Our large, enclosed 2,000 square foot Bark Park is safe and secure, professionally turfed and fully equipped with doggie pools, agility equipment, fire hydrant and toys galore!
- Special shock-absorbent flooring for your dog's bones and joints
- Live webcams that allow you to check in on your best buddy at any time
- A safe, secure, sanitary facility with a boutique style, spa like atmosphere
- A well-stocked retail area where we provide only the best pet products, foods, treats and supplies for your convenience
- Professionally trained staff that are personally hired and mentored by the owner of Furry Paws
- Owner, Lisa Gallea, is extremely hands-on in the day to day operation of Furry Paws. She remains constantly available to ensure that you and your dog have the ultimate experience with us!
- Affordable, highly competitive rates and cost savings for multiple dogs
- FREE BATH for your pup on the day he goes home
- Drop off anytime during facility hours
- As us about our Shuttle Service when you need a hand with transportation
- Our additional services such as Miami dog daycare and baths give you peace of mind knowing that you will never need to look elsewhere, no matter your specific needs
- Most importantly, we promise that your dog will receive the absolute highest level of care, attention and love - second only to you
Current Prices for Our Miami Dog Boarding
Overnight Boarding: $40 per night*
$35 per night for each additional dog
*Check-out on day of pick up is 1:00pm or hourly daycare fees apply (maximum daycare fee is $24)
Shuttles each way:
$6 (South Beach)
$8 (Coconut Grove, Coral Gables)